I just got a '99, Ford f-150 ext. cab xlt, with a triton v8. It's red with custom vinyls from LA-West and LA-West leather seats. Also it has fender flares and runner-boards on the outside. In the grille I have a skull with crossbones. To me and some other people its pretty awesome.
However to some people they think my truck isn't that awesome. Apparently they just like to dis on other people's rides. Which I find funny that they do that and half of them don't even have a vehicle or its not that awesome. Of course I don't really care, because I do get more comments than insults from people. Mostly I think its jealousy for they don't have an awesome ride or aren't getting one like mine. Any ways I love my truck and the fact I just got my license makes it even more cooler. So don't dis on rides it's not awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment