Monday, November 8, 2010

Call of Duty Black Ops tomorrow!

  So Call of Duty Black Ops comes out tomorrow!! This weekend me and my friend Brandon drove to Gamestop  to pre-order it. Which we can't wait till it comes out he's getting the standard edition and I'm getting the hardened edition. It has combat training to test your skills, alone or against your friends. Plus you can know wager matches on how good you are! Also just like Halo they now have theater mode so you can watch all your cool moves and show them to your friends.
  With it's release we will probably see the biggest sales in video games of the year so far. Hate to swallow the bullet, but it will probably beat Reach in sales. Although I'm a big fan of halo and always will be, I  have to admit it probably will beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment