Monday, May 9, 2011

Thor

  So Thor is actually a very good movie!  It starts out with three scientist out in the Mexican dessert tracking phenomenons that happen like every year or something when they drive right into it and end up hitting Thor with their car. But first you must find out why he is there and it flashes back to showing Oden (Thor's father teaching them about the war of frost giants. Thor and his brother who i forgot his name, but that's all i'm going to tell you because it is really good and kinda funny especially at the theater.However the ending sucks, just to let you know. 

2 comments:

  1. I was gonna go see that last weekend, but went and saw "Madea's Big Happy Family" instead...I wish I would have gone and seen Thor though O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you see that i want to see it.

    ReplyDelete