Friday, August 27, 2010
Xbox 360 and PS3
Why is it that every time I meet a PlayStation fan (majority) they put down the Xbox?? But every time I meet an Xbox fan they don't care about the PlayStation?? They just ask PlayStation fans to realize its just as good. But of course they always have to say why the PlayStation is better. Truth is I think the Xbox made PlayStation better. When xbox came out they had alot more memory space which forced Sony to make a new improved PlayStation. Plus Xbox is the first true competitor PlayStation has ever had, making Sony have to work harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree on your outlook of the "Xbox vs. PlayStation." The underdog will almost always try to prove it's superiority, even if it is to no avail. And yes, Xbox did force Sony to make some radical reconstructions. But all in all, they are both fantastic, and definitely help out on a rainy afternoon.
ReplyDeleteInteresting points!
ReplyDeleteNever owned a Playstation, or any system of Sony's. So, x-box fan here. And yes, I don't really care about the playstation. lol
ReplyDelete